We’ve extended our contest deadline!
We are kicking off our second year with a writing contest, open to prose and poetry.
1. Pick ONE of the images below, note your selection in your submission.
2. One submission per entry fee–up to 3,000 words of prose (fiction or creative non-fiction) or up to 3 poems.
3. Each submission must be accompanied with a $7 entry fee.
4. The deadline for entry is March 1, 2016.
5. The winners (one for prose, one for poetry), and the runner’s-up will be announced on April 15, 2016.
6. Runner’s up will receive one print copy of Crab Fat Magazine’s print “Best of” anthology and publication in our May 2016 issue. First place winners will receive $100 and publication in our summer 2016 “Best of” print anthology.